The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Internet Marketing Sweetie Library

If you haven't been watching the menu on the right side of this blog, I've been pretty busy expanding the "Sweetie Library". Some are paid courses, but many are just free tips list that you can sign up for. They're just bite-sized chunks of advice coming to your inbox each week that you can easily apply to your business.

Recently added the "Sweetie Library":

By now, you probably know, I have the free affiliate manager tips (and tomorrow, we have a free call you should join us for) list...but there's also:

  • Outsourcing tips: You know, it's my favorite topic to help you make more money by getting other people to do the hard work.
  • Copywriting tips: I not only talk about sales copy, but article writing, writing for your blog and more.
  • Email marketing tips: Tips on building a responsive list that loves to hear from you.
I probably have a few more sweetie tips lists in me...so if you have a suggestion, speak up.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Creating a Loyal Following Sweetie" course?

You would teach us how to manipulate people to sign up on our list, eagerly await our emails, always grab their credit cards when we offer a product recommendation, tell their friends about us, post links to our sites wherever they go, and be major fans of every words we say or type.

Or something like that... LOL!

Anyway, great job, Alice, I really find your courses helpful, value your wisdom and advise, and I've advised many friends to check out your sites- OOOPS!!! I'm seeing a pattern here... Help!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Well, Ellen...all the sweetie course kind of do that. Check out emailmarketingsweetie.com.

Tiffani, I'll cover stuff like that in affiliatemanagersweetie.com. There's also a few tips on the Alice FAQ (under Affiliate Marketing).

Thanks for the feedback...you've given me specific questions to answer for those Sweetie tips list!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do a Badgirl Sweetie list just to get away from the really serious stuff and I also think it would be good for you and your readers to have a little fun with !

2:10 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

LOL..."Paris H.", I knew you'd be by to make that EXACT recommendation.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes girlie, why not even a racie CD or DVD for optional sale, with some HOT Badgirl Sweetie tips.
I know you have some for us. LOL!
It could be fun!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Yes, I've reviewed the Affiliate Manager Course by Anik Singal. The people who signed up to the Affiliate Manager Sweetie list were even treated to an interview with Anik. He's a very sharp guy!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a YouTube Craigslist Sweetie OR
a YouTube Alicelist Sweetie?!!!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe an AlicesList at YouTube Sweetie!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home