The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, June 5, 2006

Whatcha Doing Saturday Night?

Now don't tell me you have big plans and you're going out to do something fun! You've got to join me on Net Biz Radio at 10 PM EST. It's a live radio program created by Dennis Lively and it's all about, you guessed it, Net Biz. Dennis has invited me to be his co-host for the evening.

This Saturday's show will be from the work at home mom's perspective and Kelly McCausey will be joining us. Even if you're not a mom, but you're a busy entrepreneur who likes to make the most of his time and marketing efforts...there will be plenty of great info for you.

The show is available live in most parts of the U.S. and several Canadian provinces. If you're out of range of the radio station or you're busy on Saturday night, just sign up for a free membership at Net Biz Radio...and you'll get access to the recording. You also get all kinds of other goodies with your membership, so take advantage of this great resource.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened last Saturday and thought it was a good program. I will listen to you and Kelly this weekend too.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the station on AM but I'm looking forword to the recorded version.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home