The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Why You Might Be Exhausted & Your Online Business Isn't Making Enough

As written to my Internet Marketing Prescriptions subscribers (feel free leave your comments at the end of this message):

A few weeks ago (Correction, it was last week...but it seems so long ago! It's been a busy week.), I told you about Rich Schefren's "Internet Marketing Manifesto" that would show you how to ensure your company's longevity and continued growth.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of that offer. If you did, you would have received an email from Rich to watch a video of a presentation he made previously at one of Armand Morin's BigSeminars (this is a must-go to event if you haven't been to one before, by the way).

The video re-emphasizes the need to build a business for the long-term and to finally get rid of those self-destructing quick-money habits.

The video is here (no opt-in required):

http://www.aliceseba.com/richvideo.html

There's also a useful PDF there of the tools and resources Rich recommends for building an online business. You can grab that with no-cost or obligation as well.

Enjoy..and as always, comment below to let me know what you think.

http://www.aliceseba.com/richvideo.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The manifesto, missing chapter, this video... all great stuff. I'm having a hard time breaking it down to one major "take away" message for ME though. I'm not an opportunity seeker, I get that. And I'm already outsourcing, and honestly I could do more, so that's a start.
But I'm not sure what else I can extract from it. I'm still so small that the numbers he talks about stagger me.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Well, for the video, he was talking about processes. Right now, I know you're outsourcing, but you're doing a lot of the work yourself still too, right? They were talking about having processes set up that you could have people completing all the tasks, while you managed them. And if someone doing the tasks was to quit or go AWOL, someone else could come fill in their space.

I loved his organizational chart that had "YOU" in all the roles. It was a humorous, but extremely powerful message.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home