The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Got an Award!

Look at me! I got an award! Not some silly Golden Web Award, but an I Cut the Corporate Noose Award that comes with a fancy certificate and a real corporate noose that has been cut in half (i.e. a neck tie).

Thanks to Dan Reinhold of WAHumor.com for sending me this great gift. And kudos to Dan for supporting Save the Children at the same time.

The tie was from The Save the Children Collection and was designed by "Cara - Age 16". The tie was called, "Kids View of Business" (which is very fitting) and can be viewed here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Congratulations Alice!

Hurray for you and a lifetime of freedom from working for others :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

Congratulations Alice - what a fun award! You continue to inspire and motivate. . .thanks!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home