The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Holy Toledo! Moms and Home Business

The Toledo Blade has published an article about moms and home business. You can read it here. I spoke to the writer, Mary Beth McLaughlin, and we chatted for a while about what kinds of things moms are doing online and why they might want to get into virtual Internet marketing, instead of a "traditional" home business.

A lot of that info didn't make the article, but it's still a cool read about other moms doing their thang at home. Go mommies!

Here's the article:
Home is Where Mom Has Set up a Business

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story. I can't believe she didn't include more from you though ;)

I do have to say that the part on the Shab Bags was very interesting and I am interested in getting more info on those bags, but I googled it and found nothing.

Hope these ladies are using the power of the web -- if they are I cannot find them.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to find out how to buy a Shab Bag for my friend.....can you help me find them?

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just went to one of their parties:
Kelli harshman 419-882-7980
Kathy Losey 419-882-7615
email shab_bags@yahoo.com

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home