The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Free Tool Update: More Subscribers This Tuesday

Just an update on the free tool I told you Lynette Chandler and I are working on. It will be ready Tuesday.

It's definitely something that could be charged for. In fact, some people sell some very similar software - up to $97 a pop from what I've seen. This will be free.

No, it's not a magic tool that will instantly pump up your Aweber or QuickSales account with a bunch of new subscribers. It will take a bit of thought and planning on your part and there will be some work involved. But I'll tell you, doing this type of things has DRAMATICALLY increased my opt-in rates and has been well worth the effort.

More info coming next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home