The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Come as You Are Blog Party & I'm Invited - Watch Out!

I'm a regular reader of Lynn Terry's blog, but I completely missed my invitation to the "Come as You Are Blog Party", so I'm accepting it now.

Here is how I am:


This is taken about 10 minutes after waking up, rushing my kids off to school before I get a couple hours of work done. I am dress and out of my pajamas, but I haven't had a chance for a shower and clearly, have no make-up on. This is what I usually look like before I begin my work day.

Here are Lynn's instructions for the party:

Take a photo of yourself… RIGHT NOW… and post it on your blog. Then invite/tag (ping) the next 4 bloggers that you want to see “as is” ;)

Then tell us WHY you look that way (in your photo), and say something about the person that ‘tagged’ you with this Meme!

So I'm inviting:

Can't wait to see y'all.

"Come as you are,
as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend,
As a friend,
As an old enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late..."

8 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

LOL.. great fun this Blog party! I followed it around a little bit... could do it all night but I gotta do some work ;)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Alice, are you trying to help me drive traffic [i]away[/i] from my blog? Heh.

But I'm game for a party - just don't freak out. I posted it on my blog yesterday evening.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Argh... formatting error. Don't you hate it when you can't edit your comments?

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know what cruelty you've inflicted on the world, Alice! No matter, I can at least blame the horror on a lousy webcam.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun fun, I joined in thanks to Lynette. hehe

You're a hottie even without makeup but you know that ;)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Tishia said...

This is so much fun! I'm trying to follow it around a little bit and check out everyone's pics.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. This is fun. I have been following it around now too. It is like we are uncovering our Natural beauty ;). Everyone looks great.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

I agree everyone does look great. No makeup and hair not done and all!

It's nice to see the real us sometimes isn't it?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home