The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Gift of Work at Home - All The Cool Kids Are Doing It!


I saw this on Kelly McCausey's blog and thought it was sooooo cool, so I stole her idea and wrote my own blog post about it!

What you see is the "Fisher Price Work-At-Home Office" perfect for the little girl (or even boy) who loves to pretend they are a really cool home business owner. It's part of the Loving Family Dollhouse collection that includes an SUV, family nursery, kitchen and even mommy and daddy's bedroom!

According to the manufacturer:

"Phone calls to make, e-mail to check, reports to type-oh, and a meeting with Kitty! Working at home is more fun with a cozy, well-equipped office. It's full of important features-like a sturdy desk, sliding keyboard shelf, roomy hutch, printer cabinet with opening door, and more. For work to go, the laptop slides right into the handy carry bag!"

Very cool!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now that is the sign of the times! Must be a ton of home offices around this world. How fun!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on Kelly's blog too and thought it was AWESOME!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

This would have been have come true for ME when I was young. I always wanted to play office, and couldn't get my older sister to ever play with me. Maybe I should get one of these for myself? Oh yeah, I'm an adult now. Forgot. :)

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is too cute! I would totally buy that for DD...I actually looked at that dollhouse.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home