The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day & Surprise!

Surprise! If you were expecting to find that tired old AliceSeba.com blog, welcome to my new home. :-)

Over the rest of the week, I’ll be giving you a virtual tour of the new site. The first thing I want to talk about is the Sweetie philosophy that brought me to the new site and improved focus.

You probably already know that when you give, or are just plain nice to people, it comes back to you many times over. I already know that since you've followed me to my new home here, you are probably a nice person. The Internet Marketing Sweetie philosophy was born out of my desire to teach you how you can apply basic good human nature directly to your online business. I will teach you how you can be giving and get more traffic, more sales and build better business relationships.

Now, on with the tour. Please stay seated and keep your arms and legs in your chair at all times. Enjoy the ride!

I’ve received many questions from customers and readers over the past 3 years and you can find the answers to those questions in the Internet Marketing Sweetie FAQ section.

If, after checking the FAQ section, you haven’t found the answers you seek, you are welcome to submit your question and I answer as many questions as I possibly can. Please make sure to look in the FAQ section before submitting your question, because chances are someone else had the same question too and you’ll find the answer you seek there.

To be sure you receive updates to the FAQs and other sweetie tidbits, don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter.

Come in and stay awhile. Have a look around, make yourself at home and be sure to come back tomorrow for more of the new InternetMarketingSweetie.com tour! Until then, a Happy Valentine's Day to you.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, Alice. Congratulations.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Looking nice Alice..

Very nice..

Happy valentines day to you. ;o)

Rob

5:46 AM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

I love it Alice. Happy Valentine's Day!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new design. Awesome job!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more tired blog ;)

Looks great Alice...happy sweetie day!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice it all looks just wonderful! Awesome job. :-)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks very nice, Alice. I look forward to seeing how the new focus plays out. I just started your Internet Marketing Sweetie course and am enjoying it.

11:13 AM  
Blogger MarieY said...

I love the New Look - Happy Valentines Day!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Happy Valentine's Day Alice!! Love the new look too :)

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home