The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Internet Marketer Formerly Known as Alice Seba…

Last week, I wrote about “letting go” or as Jack said in the comments area “reinventing” ourselves. Well, the secret is I’ve been working on a reinvention as well.

As many other profitable and successful online marketers, I didn’t come from a business background. I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History & Archaeology…and my university did not vote me mostly likely to succeed in business. ;-) But you know what? I did it. I have a business that allows me a really sweet income from home and I couldn’t ask for a better job. No complaints on that.

But, as I’ve said before, I did a lot of what I’m doing flying by the seat of my pants. I studied and applied techniques and things just started working. It was great. I even started the whole “Internet Marketing Sweetie” concept on a whim and it’s really taken off…and people love it.

So, now it’s time to reinvent a part of my business and I’ll be showing you everything this coming Valentine’s Day – one of the favorite days of Internet Marketing Sweeties.

Stay tuned for more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Sheesh.... Alice.. you are not turning into a gothic or anything are ya!

No offence to gothics... mind you.

:o)

Hope it goes well, looking forward to seeing the "reinvention" Of Alice!

Take care.

Rob

6:07 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Alice,

I'm looking forward to this. I'm planning to do the same thing so I'm really interested to learn from you on how to do it.

Good luck!

Carol

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope...maybe the opposite of gothic or something! ;-)

It's a lot of fun and sometimes it's just nice to have a change, but I think this one will be very purposeful for myself and at the same time, I hope it will be very useful for all my readers.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Best of luck with that Alice! ;o)

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home