The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Come Chat with Me about Info Products

I’m excited to be speaking about info products at the Hot Summer Seminar Series tomorrow night.

You can join me free and find out what info product ideas sell and ways to guarantee their success. So, if you’ve got an idea for an info product, but aren’t sure whether it’s beneficial to your business, I’ll tell you tomorrow night.

I’ll be chatting at 9pm EST, Wednesday July 11th. In order to receive the call in number and password, you’ll need to sign up for free here. See you there.

If you can’t make the call, it’s ok...you can still purchase the transcripts and recordings (as well as Kelly’s personal notes if you grab the season pass)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there with bells on. ;-)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Aurelia said...

I'm with Nell - but I think I will have more than a few bells on.. LOL!!

What a great topic ;)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'll be there too! :-) And I'll be fully clothed. lol!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home