The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

Well, I Stayed Up Late for This One


It was actually quite by accident, but since it's hubby's video game night, I hung out online and connected with some IMing friends and they were stoked about John Reese's BlogRush. I'd heard a little about it earlier in the day and thought - ehh...whatever. Another glorified traffic exchange...

...but then I got it...

This has nothing to do with ads, but everything to do with CONTENT and CONNECTIONS that so many Internet users are looking for.

So, I got caught up in the excitement, took cheap shots at Frank Kern and anxiously waited for the arrival of BlogRush.

Finally it arrived. Do you have your account yet? Click here to sign up free.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SOOO bummed that I missed the contest! I was going to go to bed at like 12:30 but when he said it would be released at 2am decided to stay up. Then at like 2:36am I decided to go to bed and do it in the morning... oh well, maybe next time :). Congrats on getting in on it, I think you were in the top 10?

Angela

12:38 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I've been testing it out; it does seem like a good way to see interesting posts; sort of a StumbleUpon for Internet Marketing blogs :)

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically I found this post on my BlogRush Widget at ClickNewz and clicked through to read it :)

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, Lynn. ;-)

Good comparison Josh. Even though it's not specific recommendations, but it seems to be good. I saw a little surge of traffic yesterday. It will be nice when they get the stats going in our accounts.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela - I don't think I was in the 10...maybe 13. It was early here - still before 12 when it launched, so I was lucky.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beat The Gurus At Their Own Game!

X Internet Guru - Affiliate Traffic Weapons
http://www.gurupal.com/ex-internetguru.html

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - mlm. That was right on topic. Thank you for your spam.

Lynn - you actually sent me a new subscriber. They commented on another thread last night.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home