The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Website Magazine Delivered to Your Door

I just love it when I can get a magazine delivered to my door that actually pertains to Internet marketing, online business, etc. It gives me the opportunity to learn and grow my business without having to download something, save it to my PC and then take the chance of forgetting about it, only to have never used it. It sure doesn’t hurt when it’s something useful AND free too!

I began receiving Website Magazine in the mail awhile back and never really looked at it, until the August issue. It’s got tons of information including info about search engines, pay-per-click ads, software and lots more.

Even though it has a bit of a “corporate” feel to it as opposed to the more laid back approach many Internet marketers, like that of John Reese’s Reese Report it’s definitely full of useful resources.

It’s nice to take with you to read at the gym, while waiting to pick up the kids, at doctor’s appointments, or wherever you’ve got a few minutes to spare here and there.

You can pick up your free subscription to Website Magazine by clicking here. It's free to your day in Canada & the U.S. or you can get the digital version if you live elsewhere.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a warning, I signed up about an hour or two ago, and they've already called me thee times.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for letting me know. Do you have the phone number they call from and what do they ask?

I figured they had some kind of confirmation process to ensure they aren't sending out free magazines willy-nilly, but would love to hear more about what they talked about.

I didn't receive a call - or if I did and missed it, they did not leave a message.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Website Magazine is a very good read. I've been receiving it for a couple of months, although I never had anyone from there call me.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Patty for your input. Did you sign up for the magazine or did they just start sending it?

I think they got my whois info and started mailing me, but I confirmed my subscription online last month and never received a call. How did you sign up? Just curious because I do want to know more about any phone calls if I'm going to be spreading the word. Thanks!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband answered the phone, and asked who was calling and the woman said she was from website magazine.

I didn't take the call because I was working, so I'm not sure what kind of information they were looking for.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again Sarah and thanks for more details. I was talking to a few people who signed up. Most said they didn't get a call. One said they did, but she had the box checked inquiring about advertising rates or something like that. Maybe that's what happened?

Anyway, I think you'll enjoy the magazine...it's a nice resource, especially at the "price".

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I just spoke to Kelly at Website Magazine and she says they do random spot checks to ensure referrals are legitimate. Not everyone receives a phone call. I think I can understand that, given the expense of paying for referrals and sending out a printed publication for free.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

I don't remember exactly how I found their site, but I did subscribe online myself. No phone calls from them, though.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home