The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Software Necessities for Online Businesses

Recently a subscriber asked…

“What suggestions do you have for absolute needs as far as software is concerned for online businesses?”

I’ve recently updated one of my FAQ’s to let you know what I think are the must-have programs for netpreneurs and you can see it here. Over the years, it seems my list gets smaller and smaller…marketing savvy seems to reign supreme over the bells and whistles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, that list is great. I've wondered what other people used as far as software was concerned. I've used a few of those, but will have to do some research on the others. Thanks again for compiling the list and sharing it.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Alice, your point about marketing savvy being more important than what tools you use is a good one. But are there any software tools that you wished you had for automating tasks in your business that you can't find?

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home