The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another Affiliate Program That Doesn’t Suck!

Just Monday, I mentioned Nicole Dean’s affiliate programs that don’t suck article at FreeAffiliateArticles.com. Today I was browsing over at Kelly’s (yep Miss McCausey herself) blog and see another affiliate program that doesn’t suck.

Check out what the gals over at Menu Planning Central have in store with their latest affiliate contest.

They already have an awesome payout for their affiliates and a rockin’ affiliate center full of resources, but to create a contest that rewards not 1, not 2, not even just 3, but tons of affiliates who are willing to actually promote their product is definitely “non-sucky” in my book.

If you aren’t signed up for the affiliate program at Menu Planning Central, head on over and see what they’ve got to offer. But hurry the contest ends at the end of this month.

4 Comments:

Blogger GoldSmith said...

Hi, I am not able to understand what is there in the site(linked by you above), can you please visit that site once and reply me as soon as possible. Give me complete details of the site and offers..

Business Explode

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'll have to go check that out. Thanks for the information. And, I even signed up for the contest, too. ;)

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which site are you talking about goldsmith? There are 3 links above. Thanks!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE can make tons of money through affiliate marketing.I am not exaggerating here.While choosing affiliate program we must be careful and it is better to choose PPC type of commission.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home