The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

More "Just for Fun" - Ban the Bullies & Liars

On the cutting age of the latest technology known to humankind, I've developed a fool-proof way to get rid of Blog Bullies & Forum Liars. Simply copy and paste the code to your blog or forum and BAM, it will instantly repel all bullies and liars.

Okay, it won't really do that...but have some fun with it anyway.


No Blog Bullies Allowed





No Forum Liars Allowed





And no, no link back is required. In fact, please don't link those images back to me or your visitors will think you're talking about me! However, if you want to link to this entry somewhere, so people can get their graphics or you want to link to my blog - go for it. I won't stop ya.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mila said...

Ha! I love that Alice :-)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny and a must in this day and age of cyberbullies and trolls.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Oh you are too much!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO,

Way to go Alice, great post. Hey I dont want this to be a bummer, so dont even visit if it's going to dampen your day, but...

That dingleberry you were talking about in your Forum Liars Post, (I blogged about also) has got a WSO running on the same retarded post.

It's amazing! LMAO..The herd is flocking him hard and just eating it up. But, don't go look, I imagine you might burst a bubble!

Best,
Ruck

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ruck I saw that. I just don't get it...there are so many obvious clues this guy isn't who he says he is.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What amazes me is that people would even think they could fool anyone. Thanks for the chuckle. :)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home