The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Do You Suffer From No Focus Syndrome Too?

Yesterday I sent this email to my Internet Marketing Prescriptions subscribers. Focus is a HUGE part in becoming successful as an online business owner. In case you missed it or haven't had a chance to read it yet, I'll give you another chance now:

------------------------------------------------------

The One Thing Holding Most Online Marketers Back

Remember last week when I asked you to “step off the project train” and gave you some tips to improve things in your business? Well this week I want to talk about another thing that tends to hold entrepreneurs back when it comes to improving their online business. FOCUS!

(To see how important focus really is, you can ACTUALLY count how many times I write in this email. :-) Once you’re done counting come back, read it again and really see how this message relates to you and your business. I think you’ll find it VERY helpful.)

So many people jump on the Internet marketing business train thinking it’ll be a piece of cake to make money online. But the sad fact is, many of these same people are giving up on their business every single day due to a lack of focus. Or they simply plug along at mediocrity because they can’t commit to any one project.

One of the things that plays a part in this is spending too much time chasing guru after guru and trying to duplicate what they are doing, but don’t have a clue HOW to do it. Or worse yet, listening to gurus who are telling you WHAT to do, but don’t do it themselves.

In the process of all this chaos, many business owners discover they are running themselves in circles. They missed the one important part of creating a successful, thriving business. That one thing, you guessed it…they lost their focus, or worse yet, they never had it to begin with. Or they’re just too darned busy to perfect anything to achieve maximum profit.

Staying on your intended target is a huge part of any business, but with an online business it’s all too easy to jump from one thing to another without seeing any of their projects through. You’ve got one person telling you one thing, another telling you something else and you get to a point where you just want to give up because you’re on information or idea overload.

When you really (and I mean really) dedicate yourself to what you really want from your business and the important elements that will take you there, you’re guaranteed to keep those doors open longer.

Kelly McCausey is the focus queen and she wants to show you how you can find and KEEP focus in your business.

As a business coach, Kelly knows all too well how many business owners like you and me, have a great idea, but due to lack of focus never get to see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. That’s why in her new and improved Power of a Focused Business, she takes 3 online business owners and makes them case studies to prove that once you learn to focus on important aspects of your business, you might just be the lucky leprechaun who reaches that pot of gold. ;-)

In the audio, Kelly not only talks about how important focusing in business is, but she also answers questions from online business owners just like you, who want to know things like

- When is it ok to launch a new project?

- If I get too focused, won’t that mean I have blinders on and shouldn’t try new things at all?

- I know I need to focus, but what do I do with all these things I’ve begun? How do I know what to go forward with and what to pass on?

http://www.focusinbusiness.com

Kelly will show you how staying focused can only make your business better. Watch your business soar, with you at the helm enjoying every minute of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to admit, I have a problem with focus. It's hard when your kids yell and scream through the house, but being a mama, I'm sure you understand. I need to establish some guidelines and schedules to help me focus. Thanks for the reminder.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home