The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Trying to Sell Advertising on Your Website?

I just finished sending this to my Internet Marketing Prescriptions subscribers, but in case you missed it or haven’t signed up yet, you can read it here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Recently one of my subscribers, Kathy Danner, told me she
wanted to sell advertising on her website. She wanted to know
what the difference between hits and visitors was and what she
should tell her potential advertisers.

I’ve answered that question and more on the FAQ about selling
advertising on your website. Check it out here:

http://internetmarketingsweetie.com/selling-ads.html

One last thing, if you’ve ever wondered the whole Internet
Marketing Sweetie thing came about, keep your eyes open for
another email from me this week.

Talk to you soon!

Alice Seba
Your Partner in Online Success

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your Faq's and read them all, they really give a idea about how to start a advertising campaign.

Thankx
Internet Marketing Company Australia

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, you always have the best information. I'm sure I'll know where to come when I need this information in the future. Great job, as usual.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home