The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Press Releases – Why Bother?

Just wanted to share some recent feedback I received about my free press release tips:

“Thanks to your tips, I got a "hit" on my first self written press release. I got an e-mail interview with a local newspaper. It is just what I needed to put wind in my sails! Thank you”
Kathy Danner
www.PBandJAHM.com

I love it when a plan comes together, don’t you? Congratulations Kathy and here’s to even more positive exposure for your business.

In case you’re still wondering why press releases are important to your business, here’s just a few perks:

- More Valuable Than Advertisements.
When people see or read a story in the news, they find them more believable than commercials or ads that they know are being paid for.

- Reach Specific Markets
With a press release you can easily tweak your releases to target different publications for various groups within your market.

- Backlinks for Online Businesses
When you create a press release for online submission, you can use your keywords so that when people search for those keywords they find your press release. Plus, online press releases are an opportunity for links back to your website.

- They Are FREE!
A press release costs you nothing and in return you can gain huge publicity for you & your business. As a small business, you can’t beat affordable.

As you might now, I do have a course, perfect for online entrepreneurs that helps them start their first press release campaign. If you haven’t seen it before, definitely check it out.

If you still feel daunted about writing your own press release from scratch and don’t want to shell out hundreds of dollars for a professionally written one, we have some time in store for you at All Private Label Content coming in September. Keep your eyes peeled and ensure you’re sign up for my blog updates so you’ll know when it’s available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home