The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is When I Lose Focus...It's Coming Soon!

After my Three Thought's Thursday post on Staying Motivated to Work on Your Business, I looked at the calendar and realized all hope is lost for me. But that's the great thing about having your own online business...set it up right and you can afford to lose that motivation and focus for a little while.

I've lost focus because I'm a absolute nut for Hallowe'en. With Hallowe'en coming next week and Hallowe'en party weekend just a sleep away, I've gone all crazy.

Last night, I admitted on Twitter that I lost complete control of my PayPal debit card and my new puppy now has 5 Hallowe'en costumes. Here's the first:


Yep, you guessed it, she's the Red Ranger from the Power Rangers Mystic Force.

I still have a Freebie Friday, Sweetie Saturday (and it's a GOOD one!) and even a Silly Sunday planned for you over the weekend, but a word of warning, this gal is not herself. It's Hallowe'en!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness too cute.. my girls would go crazy.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw one of your kids pics in Pooh Bear, Jen. Just you wait...Puppy Pooh IS coming!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Krissi Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! You have lost control! Can't wait to see the other 4 costumes. Still laughing...

9:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

We will get to see the other 4 costumes, won't we Alice?? She looks like a very well-behaved puppy! :)

~Stephanie

7:12 AM  
Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

How cute! I wish I had a little dog to dress up.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home