The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday Words from You: So Genuine

I received the email below this past week and wanted to share the biggest reason I do what I do online.

“Hello, I don't have a question at the moment but I would like to tell you that your article on Internet traffic for beginners helped me so much. You ladies are a God send. I just started my own business with Shaklee and I am a single mom just trying to figure out a way to work from home. All the valuable information you have out there for moms like me is truly unbelievable and I just wanted to let you know I thank you for being so genuine and helpful.”

Anna
Shaklee

Thanks so much for your kind words Anna. It warms my heart to know what I originally started out to do online, help moms stay at home and earn an honest income, is happening. To receive genuine feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile and I’m glad I have the ability to help. It really does bring a huge smile to my face to hear feedback like this.

I have to admit, I don’t know which article Anna is referring to, but if you sign up for my free Internet Marketing Prescriptions you get full access to the Truth about Traffic course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home