The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Submit Your Blog Here

Just a few places to list your blog:
 
- PopDex
- Feedster
- Weblogs.nu
- Blog Universe
- Blog Hop
- Truth Laid Bear
- Blogarama
- Web World Index
- Blog Search Engine
Eaton Web Portal
- RDF Ticker
- Blizg
 
I'm still workin' on the list as I submit to the various sites and will share with you.  I only have a few minutes right now. Thanks to Mike Merz of IM4Newbies  for posting a great list to get started with. ;)
 
Oh...just added...Lynette suggested this one:
 
Syndic8






2 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Dawn said...

Great list Alice, and I too loved the list Mike started! I'm sure over time we are going to see more places pop up where blogs can be submitted (more specifically I see some WAHM resource sites offering a "free blog submit" in the near future - the blog idea seems to be catching on and FAST).

I'll be keeping an eye out too for more blog-submitting sites!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Yeah, I'm just adding to this list as I submit to them. I'm a bit behind, but I'll add the other sites as I get to them. I found the link to Mike's thread from your blog actually...I mentioned that to Anita yesterday.

Good information travels fast!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home