The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Marketing to Moms in Business is Retiring

Last year, I did a live teleseminar series teaching people to market their business products to work at home moms. The live series sold out within a week, but I was able to offer the recordings for sale afterward. When I created the course, I said I would limit its circulation to ensure not too many people had the information.

Well, the time has come to stop circulating it. I'm retiring this product on June 15, 2005. When I announced that on my forum today, I received a few emails asking, "What's in the course?" and I'm happy to give you a good glimpse of what's in there. In fact, whether you buy the course or not, just checking out the free preview will give you an excellent foundation on how to market business products to moms.

Grab your free copy here:
http://www.marketingtomomsinbusiness.com/freecourse.pdf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks like a course every one within the EAHM market needs to have.

At least read the free preview, it has tons of great tips to help you get started.

Great Job Alice!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home