The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I Shoulda Done This Earlier

As written to my newsletter list today:

=============================

Sorry for the intrusion on the American Thanksgiving. Since we celebrated Thanksgiving in October here in Canada (that means we have more time to get rid of the extra weight before Christmas!)...I had a bit of time on this quiet day to finally read through Jason Potash's "Big Brother" report.

It's a f r e e report that has been circulating on the Internet for a few weeks, but see...I don't send you anything I don't review myself first. I know Jason produces quality content, but I still had to read through the report before I offered it to you.

You may remember a few month's back when one of my busier sites (700-800 visitors per day) was suddenly dropped from Google. It was a pure mystery and a pain in the neck. Well, for the past few months I have been moving the content to a new location and going through everything with a fine-toothed comb to pinpoint any possible problems (and I did find a few). I expect that I'll be able to show you the new site in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, Jason's report really brings to light what's going on at Google right now. He also has some very practical suggestions on how to stay on Google's side.

Before you fall asleep on the coach from too much turkey, you might want to give it a read yourself ;-)

http://www.aliceseba.com/big-brother-doc.html (takes you to a PDF document)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you shoulda done it earlier, but this came just on time for me. Already building a portal site(who knew they are supposed to come back in vogue?), I was starting to get overwhelmed trying to find and republish relevant content. Thanks for passing this on Alice.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Isn't it great? To think I paid good money not long ago for a program just like this! :)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really weird! As if Jason knew what I wanted to know even before I asked. Like reading my mind. Great sale's pitch. Fantastic concept. Unbelievable tools! Thanks heaps, Alice :)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home