The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, October 24, 2005

Cutting Out the Chaos & Stress Reduction

As I was reviewing Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula course today (I'm busy writing up my notes and ideas as I'm sharing those notes with all those who buy from me), I was pleasantly surprised that Jeff dealt with the issue of "product launch stress". Whether you are launching a product or just working on your websites - when you work from home that stress can build and chaos can interrupt in your life. Perhaps you've experienced this once or twice before???

Anyway, as I read Jeff's tips, I was reminded of a report I had written specifically for my work at home mom subscribers a little while back. That report specifically deals with that issue and since I know many of my blog readers are not moms, I've rewritten it to help ANYONE with an online business that needs a little hand achieving balance.

You can download it here:
Top Nine Tips for Abandoning the Chaos of the Internet Marketer

I hope you like it and find it helpful. Feel free to pass onto your friends and colleagues.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice...I hear ya!Chaos and stress. Lately, I've been visited by both in my home-based business. It can feel as though you're surrounded by things you need to do -- professionally and domestically! So, thanks for the good tips.I especially liked the one about limiting time spent posting to forums, discussion groups, etc. I have really mixed feelings about that one. Best to you...Annie

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These points are so true!

You can never under estimate your continued education . I was at a training day on Monday and the same point was discussed... lucky for me a angel who decided it was my turn to get some education and I was gifted a ticket to a 3 day event the next day ... Life is funny how it goes around.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home