The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

Ladies...do you have a pen, or at least a keyboard?

We all know articles are all the rage these days in Internet Marketing Land (but don't mistake it for a "fad" because article marketing has been effective for years and will continue to be so for many more). Mom Masterminds member, Nicole Dean, has created a new resource just for articles written by women. Women are encouraged to submit articles to Lady Pens and all are welcome to find articles for republishing. Guys -- some topics need a woman's touch, so drop by and pick up some content. ;-)

Also, if you're looking for more places for content or to get your articles out there, here's a thread on my message board that has some good article directory resources. If you want to simplify the process of distributing your articles, check out Article Announcer...it will cut your distribution time immensely.

Until next time, check out Lady Pens and happy article marketing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Alice! You're absolutely right. Article writing is not a fad. It's here to stay.

Did you notice the Top Authors are a 'Who's Who of MomMasterminds'?
Top Authors List

I just have to get your picture up there. That reminds me... I'm off to do that now.

Thanks for all you do, Alice. I couldn't ask for better mentors than you and Kelly.

See you at MM,
Nicole

10:35 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

Hey I'm on MM Where's my pic? LOL. That's ok, I understand you have it all evened out there. :-) But yes definately MM is wonderful resource and I have personally had a great time in there. And have learned so much. And Nicole, I just love your new all ladies article site, it's the best. :-)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

You're most welcome, Nicole. You've created a great resource.

And Vera...it looks like you made it to the list too. ;-)

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vera, You must have caught me in the process of adding you. Go look again!

Thanks for posting so many great articles!
Nik

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home