The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Move Over Cosmo!

Last week, I was pretty excited to receive my first issue of the WC News, a printed newsletter just for work at home moms....a project from Kelly McCausey. While Nell Taliercio read hers in her bathtub, I took mine to the gym. It was a refreshing change from my usual gym reading diet of Cosmo and Blender magazine. ;-)

I love getting printed information on marketing that is relevant to the way I do business. There's lots of great marketing books out there, but I love to devour anything that is up-to-the-minute info and is mom and/or Internet marketing related. And it's so much better when I can get away from the computer and just enjoy the good reading.

I already receive my monthly Reese Report from John Reese and I was so glad when Kelly came out with the WC. But now, I'm done all my reading for the month. BUMMER! So, it finally inspired me to finally get my subscription of Revenue magazine. I now eagerly await my first issue.

If you're a mom (or even Dad) with a home business, definitely grab a copy of Kelly's publication (it's dirt cheap!). And hey, be sure to give me your recommendations for any Internet marketing publications you subscribe to. I want MORE!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit that I'm a Cosmo reader too, but I don't go to the gym.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

I enjoy Target Marketing, Response and Internet Retailer - all F*R*E*E from TradePub.com. There are lots of mags to choose from as long as it "fits" with your business. I must admit, it is nice to read a "paper" magazine once in a while and not always read on the computer! :)
. . .Stephanie Trahd

7:35 PM  
Blogger Johncy Edward said...

Hi,

I see more and more of people moving onto offline methods.

Almost all of the gurus have an offline newsletter.

It's a welcome departure of sending more and more emails to the "unread land" where most of the emails are either skimmed thru or just plain deleted.

Do you have any offline plans Alice ?

Sincerely,
Johncy Edward
How To Improve Your Credit Score

8:49 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks for the comments, guys. Johncy - not really. Everytime I venture into anything "offline" I always end up cancelling it because I don't like the hassle. It may be shortsighted...but I love working online and keeping things really simple.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home