The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Could It Be True - 2 Of My Favorite Things TOGETHER

This is almost like when peanut butter met chocolate in the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

Rap music (yes...it's true, I'm a fan) and Internet marketing have come together. A fellow Internet marketer, Jason Moffatt has created a rap in honor of Ed Dale's 30-Day Underachiever Challenge.

Listen to it here:
www.jasonmoffatt.com/podcasts/jmoundiesong.mp3

(Now...my dear friend, Sheri...does this make it clear what I actually do online? Hee hee!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug DJ Seba.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

No prob, but call me "DJ Al Ice". :-)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta give you props for that bout it rap!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Eero Tunkelo said...

What a delight to see such a rare combination of wit, talent AND internet marketing savvy. Absolute delight. :-D

Juho Tunkelo

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

word

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home