The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2005

For the Ladies - Loral Langemeier

Earlier this year, I was conducting quite a few teleseminars. Although I enjoyed doing them...they were hard work. Now that I have other priorities in my life, I'm keeping my eye out for good calls for you to be on. You'll probably see me posting a number of calls here over the next few weeks and I hope you'll be able to check them out.

Tomorrow, there's a call just for the ladies (but if you're a guy and tune in, I don't think they'll call the cops on you). The call is with Loral Langemeier and it has nothing to do with Internet marketing - but everything to do with how you manage and invest your money. I saw Loral speak just over a year ago and was so inspired to reverse my history of poor money management. Like I've said many times - I know how to make money, knowing what to do with it when I get it, is a whole different ball game.

Anway, Loral is going to be speaking at the Women's Power Summit in November and tomorrow's call is a preview of the guerilla wealth tactics that are proven to get you where you want to be financially.

Here's the call details:

Date: Wednesday, October 5th
Time: 6:30pm PDT / 7:30pm CDT / 9:30pm EDT
Guest: Loral Langemeier
Dial: 1-512-225-3110
Code: 99311#

**You have to dial in about 5 minutes early because the call will be packed.**

You can grab a notes sheet here:

Click here for Notes (PDF format)

Enjoy the call. I'm sure you'll find it very helpful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention it before, but thanks for sharing this. It was a great call. Loral offered some great information that I need to start acting on now!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home