The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Need Your Input Please

Hey there, yesterday I posted an offer to help people get the most out of the information on Jeff Walker's Social Proof Call. Because it was hidden in the comments area of one of my entries...you may have missed it.

Anyway, people are telling me, "The call was great, but how does it apply to my business?" Well, social proof applies to all marketing...and every day life. I want to show you how you can use it for your products, services or business opportunities.

If you'd like a hand in generating ideas...please go to this blog entry for details (read the entry and the comments area).

EDITED TO ADD (October 20, 2005): The report is now ready. Get 8 solid ideas to implement social proof into your business by clicking here. Enjoy! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alice,

Jeff Walker here - hope you share your ideas with me!

I saw your blog show up as one of the sites sending people to the Social Proof call and my site, so I had to stop by.

Thanks for your hard work bringing these techniques to life for people. Just as you point out, this stuff works GREAT for affiliate offers.

With so much competition out there (thousands of other affiliates promoting the same thing you are) you really NEED some way to set yourself apart. That is where this stuff comes into play.

Jeff

5:04 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Jeff...and thanks for dropping by. The report is now available at:

http://aliceseba.com/faq/content/view/72/1/

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home