The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2006

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Come on, Lynn...cut it out with the tagging. Just kidding, but now it's getting personal. I've been tagged to confess to 5 things you probably didn't know about me.

Here goes:

1. I used to be afraid of snakes, but the movies Snakes on the Plane has eased my fear some. But please, don't bring a python to my house because I still probably won't like that.

2. I am the child of immigrant parents who escaped from Czechoslovakia, with little more than the clothes on their back and my sister (just a few months old), in 1968.

3. When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a teacher or a writer when I grew up. Interestingly enough, that's what I became, but not exactly in the sense I was thinking of back then.

4. My closets and office are usually really messy, even though the rest of the house is usually well put-together.

5. I usually speed when I drive, not excessively, but I do speed.

All righty...it can't just be me who does this. I'd like to hear the top 5 from:

Time to confess!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've confessed!

Your Immigrant background doesn't sound to disimilar to mine interestingly enough.

That speeding one is shocking *gasp* I used to speed but have been too scared to since I know drive on the other side of the road!

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speeding? Shame on you! He he.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Ok I did it Alice. :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger For Real People said...

Oh, Alice. Reading your confession about speeding when you drive gives new meaning to your "Truth About Traffic" course!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home