The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Help Autistic Children & Get a Whole Lot Back

By now you may know that Dr. Mike Woo Ming launched his new site to help spread awareness and support for autistic children. As a thank you for showing your support, he's put together an amazing package of learning materials, software and more from some of the top Internet marketers (and I'm not just saying that because Dr. Mike included me on his list!). This is really good stuff and from some of the best teachers around.

Today, Michel Fortin asked our Mila Sidman to write a little bit more about autism, since it's a very real issue that affects her family. Read through Mila's article on Michel's blog and then go to Dr. Mike's site to learn about how you can support autistic children and get access to a pretty impressive mountain of Internet marketing stuff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Milas post and popped over to donate. I also just posted about Autism on my personal blog...it's just so frightening how many kids have this illness.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks Nell...thanks for donating and spreading the word.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...where's your blog? I know you're streamlining now, but I lost track and I don't know where to find you!

(Hint: Time for some 301 redirects!)

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice thanks for posting and thank you Nell for donating too :-)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home