The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Is It Still Worth It...After All This Time?

Over the weekend, John Reese announced that he was clearing out all the remaining copies of his Traffic Secrets course at a huge discount. Since then, we've been inundated with questions like:

"Is it still worth it?"
"Isn't the information outdated 2 1/2 years later"

I thought I'd take the time and answer those questions now.

As far as information being outdated, this is what I've been
saying over the past couple weeks as questions came in.

The only parts that contain some dated information are:

-> The search engine DVD: Where the guests speak, some of this information is now outdated. However, John put together a search engine CD-Rom and that information is very relevant today.

-> The Google Adwords & Overture CD-Roms are still useful. However, both the Adwords & Overture (now Yahoo) systems have undergone some changes and added features that aren't covered in the CD-Roms. However, many of the basics and strategies found on the Pay-Per-Click Mastery DVD are still very relevant.

...but those are a tiny part of the course.

This is a huge course. At last count, I believe it is 10 DVDs and 6 CD-Roms (I lost count and my collection is all over the house since I've viewed each piece many times in different areas of my home!).

So, is it still worth it? Yes.

Why? Because when you watch the whole series, you get the BIG picture about Internet marketing and plenty of timeless advice. Being able to get such a big look into how John approaches his business is well worth it.

The choice is yours, of course. I'm not sure how many copies John has left, but I imagine they won't last long.

If you do decide the course is for you, be sure to go to this page:

http://www.aliceseba.com/traffic-secrets/

...it is something I created about 6 months after I purchased the course for myself. You'll find a printable interview I conducted with John Reese, plus some cool bonuses that will definitely help
you with digesting and taking action on every component of Traffic Secrets.

At the bottom of that page, you'll find instructions on how to get the course and to claim your bonuses. Note, you will need to use the link provided to buy in order to claim the bonuses.

I do hope this has been helpful and that is helps you make a decision you may have been pondering for some time. I know there's so many people who have been pondering.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice...
Your KIDOS are SOOOOO CUTE!!
And I like them with their GOOGLES,lol No, GOGGLES on too, like in the other pic of them!!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie..."Googles" that's funny. :-)

The pic above is nearly 2 1/2 years old, but you can bet this family is glad that we went through the "John DVDs" that make up Traffic Secrets. It made a big difference around here.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,
Yes it DID help make up my mind and as you may have noted I did order via your link
Thanks much,
Steve

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Steve. Did you claim and receive your bonuses already?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home