The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Operation Spring Clean Up Countdown


Earlier today, I announced the 6-Week "Spring Cleaning to Maximize the Profits of Your Online Business" and it's great to see a number of people coming on board. I can't wait to get started! If you signed up your Lesson #1: Taking Your Business Inventory, all your goodies and information will arrive on Monday.

I have 34 spots left and registration deadline is Sunday, April 1, 2007...which ever comes first. I'll update the site shortly, but if the sign up page is available, that means you can still join us.

Learn all about it by clicking here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this 6 week coaching program more than you can know. It came at a very important time for me and my business. :) Can't wait for Monday --- it's like Christmas all over again.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Me too ladies, I'm looking very much forward to getting started.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad. A few people have told me the "timing was perfect"...I think I was sensing a lot of people need to clean out the clutter. It will be my pleasure to give them a hand!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited too! Thanks for the opportunity Alice.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home