The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Cleaning for Your Autoresponder - Download This Free

If you've been told that autoresponders are a profitable and automated tool for your business and you can set 'em and forget 'em...I'm sorry you haven't been told the whole truth.

YES - Autoresponder can be profitable.
YES - Autoresponders are largely automated.

NO - You can't set 'em and forget 'em forever.

I've put together "11 Spring Cleaning Ideas to Increase the Profitability of Your
Autoresponders"

Grab yours by clicking here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess I'd better get to work. I have lots of spring cleaning to do for the weekend. Thanks, Alice.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hi Alice,

Thankyou for a great report on how to spring clean my autoresponder. Lots of great tips to put into action.
OnlineMasteryGold

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great report. I set up my autoresponders and forget them so I needed this reminder.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again Alice...this is great!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home