The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, April 2, 2007

Do You Know People In Your Target Market?

I’ve talked about it many times, on forums and in my courses before, but when working online, do you know the people who might traditionally be thought of as your competitors? And more than just knowing them, do you have a friendly and mutually beneficial relationship?

I always get questions from people asking me:

• How do I get people to post on my new forum?
• How do I get people to promote my product?
• How do I find someone to partner with on a project?

The answer to all of these questions is the same. You should ALREADY have people in mind when you’re ready to take these steps in your business.

Before you get to the point in your business that you are creating more products, looking for others to get your forum moving or promoting your products, etc. you should be certain you have researched, networked, and got to know the people in your target market. By doing your legwork first, when it comes the right time to do these activities in your business you will already have the people you are looking for at your fingertips.

Have you made any friends working in your target market lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home