The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tonight’s The Night: Hot Summer Series Kick Off

Last week I told you this year’s Hot Summer Seminar Series starts tonight.

Kelly’s starting the series with a bang, right out of the gate this year, as Lynn Terry opens up with a conversation about writing content that will drive traffic to your site and help generate sales.

You won’t want to miss this one, as the topic is essential to the success of your online business. This week’s seminar begins tonight at 9PM EST.

If you haven’t had a chance to sign up do so now before you forget. All of the calls (there’s one every Wednesday night throughout the summer) are free to attend. If, like me, you know there are some calls you can’t attend, but want the information you can buy recordings of all the calls with a Season Pass. Then you can join me in cheating off Kelly’s notes too! She’s making her personal notes available for those who purchase. ;-)

Sign up to receive the call in numbers and dates or pick up your Season Pass here:

http://HotSummerSeminarSeries.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed the call. I don't know where my brain went. I decided to take the boys for a walk and when I came back I realized I had missed the entire call. But, I know I can buy it if I desire. I'll have to write a pot-it note for the next calls!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a pot-it note. Sounds interesting, Nell. Just teasing. We mamas gotta type fast when we get on the puter!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home