The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Who's Been Linking to My Private Forum?!


Hey...this is kind of a public service announcement, but today I received a bunch of notifications that people are trying to sign up for the private forum I have for my IM Spring Cleaning Coaching students. The forum itself is publicly accessible, but you have to be approved to post and have certain permissions to access any areas of the forum. In other words, it's a private forum, but you can see the main page and attempt to register if you visit.

At this point...I don't have a public forum, so if you're registering and not receiving approvals please understand it is now simply a private discussion area for my coaching students. I am definitely not dissing you. I just don't have a discussion area to open up to you.

If you think I SHOULD have a public forum where we can chat, please post in the comments area and tell me why. There are so many other forums online...why do you think that I, in particular, should open one up?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm one of those people. I didn't realize it was a private forum, but I don't remember where I heard about it. I think it would be great if you had a forum because you give good advices.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say keep your forum private to coaching students only :)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm not quite up for a full on forum at this time...but those registrations keep coming in!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home