The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We’re Moving on Up!

Next week I’ll be busy moving into our new digs. Thank goodness, the Internet has been good to us. We can actually afford a house in the crazy Vancouver real estate market.

I find myself distracted with packing, getting rid of the junk we've collected over the years and online furniture shopping...when I should be working! ;-)

It's a good fresh start. I plan on designing my new home office in the Fall, but for the summer, I’m taking work to the backyard and getting some good use out of the new patio set I’ve already picked out. Honestly, I’m actually going to be spending as much time away from the computer this summer as I can.

In fact, I've already started reading my gardening books. Wish me luck because my thumbs are as far from green as can be. Which is a good indicator that I’ll probably end up killing just about everything I attempt to grow, but I'm determined to make it work.

How about you, what's up with you this summer?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new home, Alice. An outdoor office sounds great.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KUDOS for the new home. We are making a big move as well. Lord helps us hehe. Have fun with the gardening experience!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes and congrats to you, Jen...if it's a hoped for move. :-)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oooh fun, Alice! Good luck with the move. My husband (a Canadian) would LOVE to move back to Vancouver! He's waiting for me to make my internet millions ;) Enjoy the gardening; it's a great break from the computer.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Alice!

I live just outside Toronto and know how crazy the home prices are.

This summer I too will be sitting on a patio (with a laptop) doing lots of work in my new role of Marketing manager for WorkingFromHome.com

Cheers,
Dean Jones

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home