The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FAQ Update: How Do I Create $100 a Month?

The FAQ section has been updated to answer the following question from one of my readers:

“How do I create a site that makes $100 per month? I know how to design a website, but what I need to know is what business can generate that amount and how it can be done?” – Ram

I’ve given Ram 5 specific ways, along with a few overall tips, to make $100 (or more) a month with his website in my answer. You can find them all here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the easiest way to make $100 is using AdSense programs. With consistent amount of traffic and proper AdSense optimization, A blog or website can make more than $100.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's the thing Alan is getting the traffic, especially if you're not in a high pay per click market.

That's why sometimes it's easier to even break it down further to the number of sales you need to make on a certain product. When you really break it down, it seems so much more doable.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home