The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Look Who's on CNN Today!

No, I'm not talking about Anna Nicole Smith or Joey Buttafuoco who is dating Amy Fisher again (what the?!)...it's me. ;-)

Read this article, Internet Moms: Getting the Best of Both Worlds. First is Jenni Hunt, who is a fellow Internet mom and Mom Masterminds member and then it's a little bit from me.

Interestingly enough, the writer interviewed me over a month ago and I didn't know when the article would be published...but she emailed me today. I am actually in the process of transferring the site mentioned (internetbasedmoms.com) to Mila Sidman, who is the new owner of the site.

Mila and I will continue to work on our projects together, including Moms Talk Network, All Private Label Content & All Custom Content...but the first site I ever made, Internet Based Moms, is all Mila's baby now.

Hope you enjoy the article.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Alice, this is so nice to see today. :-)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Marlo Boux said...

Hey! Cool article Alice :)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOOOOOL Mama :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Charissa Bear said...

How Cool, What a Great Read.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jan Verhoeff said...

Awesome Interview Alice. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing this with me.

Jan Verhoeff

8:23 PM  
Blogger ThatGirl said...

That is so great Alice! Good for you!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone. I think the writer did a great job of putting the topic together.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful. Congratulations to you and it's clear you really understand us internet moms.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home