The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

FAQ Update: Outsourcing for Service Providers & Customer Support of the Live Kind

Two more common questions I receive have been answered and added to the Internet Marketing Sweetie FAQs.

The first question revolves around outsourcing in your service-based business. Many people think they can’t outsource tasks when they provide a service because their client’s won’t receive the quality of work they have come to know and love from the business owner.

Q: Do clients have to be aware that you outsource?

Our second question asks about customer support and though I’ve never used live support in my business, I realize a lot of people do. I asked around and got some suggestions from a few online business owner pals about which live systems work well.

I’ve also given some tips for how to go about setting up your live support customer support system so that you aren’t up all hours answering requests or paying gobs of money to assistants to work 24/7 either.

Q: Is there a way that I can chat directly with my customers? Do you recommend any specific instant communication tools that allow me to talk “live” with them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home