The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another 5 Year-Old Copywriting Lesson

Last week I posted about my son learning the power of the word ”today”.

Well, he’s learning even more and I’m seriously thinking that writing copy just might be in his future. He’s taken to saying “Exclusive” now. I’m not sure where he picked this one up and when I asked him he says he thinks it was a commercial.

I asked why he says it. He said, “I like how it sounds.” I really need to get this boy to work! :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I hire him? hehe

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

exclusive, I love it.. he's obviously learning from watching mama at work ;)

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already teaching my 6 year old daughter about the power of words and how they can be used to persuade and influence. And you know what? She listened to that lesson!

Mike

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home