The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

Alice Finally Goes Through Puberty

If you’re a guy, you probably remember those painfully embarrassing days of when your voice started changing and crackling and squealing at all the wrong times. I feel for you. I’ve just undergone a similar transformation, but now have the sound of a fully mature professional announcer.

Listen to this article by me, “But There Aren’t Enough Article Topics to Reach My Target Market” (mp3 recording)

I sound different, don’t I? That’s actually a bonus from Mike Mograbi and Sean Storey’s Niche Audio Content.

Niche Audio Content takes content for your website to a new Web 2.0 type level…an audio approach. I had a chance to review Mike & Sean’s membership and here’s my thoughts and opinions.

What is it?

A monthly membership site, Niche Audio Content offers a TON of articles, reports, and more, all with an audio twist and in a variety of niches. Each audio is also accompanied by a written text version of the content – which is a really nice bonus.

What do I think of it?

The content I have had a chance to review thus far has been quality content.

The audios are very professionally done, but for my preferences, they’re a bit stuffy and formal. Depending on what you feel your audience needs; this might not be a problem for you.

I also think there is almost too much content and I wasn’t sure where to begin. Again, may not be a problem for everyone.

I’m not always a big fan of the niche idea because I believe people should really target in on their chosen market. Really work one market and grow to dominate it. That being said, the membership pricing is so low and some of the content could be perfectly suitable across a few different markets (for example, the content on procrastination is likely relevant to plenty of people) that it might just very well be worth it.

Anyway, if you’ve been looking for audio content for your website, do check it out here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I can live with it (but I miss your laugh), but if you start growing hair in places where there was no hair before - well....

You might wind up as an "Internet Marketing Studly."

;-) Robert

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I read this post and thought huh?

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you do sound DIFFERENT !!
A bit too much testosterone Alice !
Cut it back just a little to bring your normal voice back into sink, but Not Enough to jeprodize your pleasantly increased libido. You might have to play with it a little !! LOL !!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Robert - I'm sure others will complain about the laugh too. ;-)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home