The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2007

But Martin, I Already Did My Homework

Martin Avis, of KickStart Daily has tagged me, asking me for my top 10 success tips. But Mr. Avis, weren't you paying attention?

I completed my homework of success tips a couple weeks ago. Of course, I wimped out and only did 5, so I though I'd discuss Martin's tips instead which you can read here. I agree with all his points, but...

Here are the ones I particularly liked:

#1 Be your own character. I think a lot of people start their businesses wanting to appear "professional" like a big company with employees and a corporate image. Others are fearful of offending people and want to please everyone, so they try the vanilla approach. Although vanilla happens to be my favorite flavor of ice cream, it's not what usually gets the most attention in online business. Don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd and show people who you really are. That's what's going to find you plenty of faithful readers and customers.

#7 You can't be a success unless you know what success is. How true. And nobody can define this for you. It's up to you to decide what success is, how you're going to get there and do it!

What do you think? Do you follow any of the success tips mentioned by myself or Martin...or do you have your own to share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home