The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

IM Spring Cleaning 4 Weeks Down: Only 2 to Go!


This week marks the start of Week 5 of the Internet Marketers Spring Cleaning. Wow! Time sure flies when you’re having fun, doesn’t it?
Here’s what one of my students had to say about the coaching:

“Thanks Alice for the great instruction I received during the Spring Cleaning Coaching course! I had to pinch myself many times over just because you offered this course and I was able to join…I was not disappointed. The course was tough, but it forced me to really analyze by business structure and all of the projects, web sites, and domains I had accumulated.

You helped me to see with clarity what I was doing that was working and more importantly what was NOT working for me. It was all right there for me to see, but I was so engrossed in my business that I forgot to look at the big picture and I really needed to take that step back, clean out the junk, find the hidden treasures I had pushed aside and forgotten, and begin fresh. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders thanks to you and this amazing course.

The best part is, my profits increased before the course was even over. I am excited to continue my business now on a better footing and I am confident that it will be able to grow like never before. Thank you!”


Tiffany Washko
NatureMoms.com


Next week is the last week of the course and my students and I are all getting so anxious to take a look back over the 6 weeks and see the improvement!

Although, I’m not currently taking on new students, registration will be opening again soon. If you missed the class this time around, it’s not too late. If you sign up for the priority notification list you’ll be the first to know when I open the doors again.

Internet Marketing Spring Cleaning Priority Notification List

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments area below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home