The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Way to Go Jamie

I love success stories and this is a great one. Jamie Mintum went from near-bankruptcy to making $10,000 per month building portal sites. There's a short podcast recording on the Portal Feeder blog that talks about how Jamie did it. Head over and listen in. She speaks a little quietly, but turn up your speakers and listen to this smart gal.

By the way, I'm getting on the phone to talk to Jason Katzenback myself in a few minutes and I'm going to gather more inside knowledge about Portal Feeder and how it works. I'll report back to you later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. Its stories like these that keep me going and walking through the muck that is the internet marketing landscape.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely...it takes some hard work, but you can get there!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home