The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Had a Blast, Let’s Do It Again (IM Spring Cleaning)

If you received my email last week, you’ll already know that I’ve had so much fun with my IM Spring Cleaning class over the past 6 weeks that I decided to open up registration for a second time.

I knew I was going to do the class again, but wasn’t exactly sure how long between the first course and the second I would wait. I really enjoyed helping all of my students get rid of the junk in their Internet marketing business trunks and moving forward in their businesses. It is a great feeling to know you are moving forward in your own business, but to watch my students do so is an even greater feeling.

I am now accepting new students for IM Spring Cleaning 2. Classes start May 21 (next Monday) and there are some spots left. Hurry on over and sign up to seal your seat today before they are all filled up.

Register for IM Spring Cleaning’s Second Class Here

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 6 weeks of coaching. Not only did it help me focus even more than I was before it also sparked some great ideas!

It was not only a nice kick in the rear, but has also got me doing a lot of thinking and planning for my businesses future.

Although the google smack was harsh and I never wanted that to happen I'm glad it did...had it not I'd never be lazer focused in my business the way I am now.

So, thanks Alice! I look forward to the continued monthly coaching with you.

This was the best business desicion I've made in a long time!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Thanks Alice for the coaching! I had alot of ....er...junk in my trunk, LOL. No not really junk but definately too many sites and projects that were taking my focus away from where they should have been. Your course helped me to focus and make a a plan for the future that will take me far. This course was the best!!!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to thank you for the great coaching Alice!

My rather large plate was over-flowing with so many projects and your coaching helped me to finally clean it off a bit.

Your coaching also turned on the "lightbulb" for new ideas to use in my business.

Thanks again! This was one coaching program that gave me the "get up and go" attitude I've been needing for quite some time.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the coaching had a deep impact on me. I've been learning and doing I.M. for about 3 years and had a trail of sites, domain names, autoresponder accounts and software and pdf behind me that took a lot of sorting out!

It was way more valuable than I anticipated and I would like to continue with some degree of continued coaching

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice this coaching has been so much better than I thought it would. I feel very focused on what I'm doing and managed to clear out clutter that was clogging up my mind.

I'm very excited about what I've learned and I've already put together 2 ventures that came out of the coaching! :-)

I can see this spring cleaning is something I'll want to do at least twice per year.

As Nell said, this is one of the best decisions I've made too!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home