The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

To My Fellow Online Entrepreneurial Mamas…


Working at home has given Mother’s Day a whole new meaning. As work at home moms, we get to be with our kids every day and many would think that makes Mother’s Day a bit less special, but on the contrary, I think it makes it all that more enjoyable. I wouldn’t trade working from home and being with my boys for anything in the world. I know that my fellow online mom business owners know exactly what I’m talking about.

I hope that each of you has a wonderful and relaxing Mother’s Day, whatever your plans are. I’ll be relaxing at home enjoying the company of my kids, my mom and my sister. No working what-so-ever, heck, I’m not even going to THINK about work and I hope you do the same.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Alice :)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! :)

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! Now that we have celebrated Mother's Day, I'm calling you to feed one million children.

Every Day Thousands Of Children Die From Starvation... You Now Hold A Child's Life In Your Hands... You Have An Opportunity To Save Their Life

Each Day, there are children around the world who are dying, simply because they do not have any food to eat. They are in pain and suffering, but the great news is that you can help them... right now--today!

Please visit http://www.foragreatercause.org/

Right NOW!

God Bless,
kul
http:www.prosperitysecretsofage.com

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home