The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

If This Is True, Yet another Reason Sweetie-ism (and Hard Work) Pays Off

I was making my routine browse over at IM News Watch and found a blog post that talks about another form of Google Slapping that involves a site’s Page Rank.

The post by Neil Shearing, here, lead me on the ‘all too familiar’ chase to find out what exactly he was talking about. So, I went to the source, Matt Cutts’ (of Google) blog.

After reading all the talk about PageRank and Google Slaps, I am even more thankful that I did not start my online business with the likes of shady Internet marketers as my mentors.

If you are doing things the right way (i.e. putting in the actual work necessary) and with a bit of integrity there is no reason you should have to buy your way up the search engine ladders, as many have done with Google by buying links.

Ahh…just another reason I love the sweetie approach to online business. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home